A trauma-effective workplace
Build A Trauma-Effective Work Environment
To build a trauma-effective workplace your organization must:
- Create an environment that accepts, without judgment, that staff will be affected by their work
- Offer ongoing continuing education on the impact of traumae
- Establish clear protocols for support for employees experiencing Provider Trauma
I provide professional consulting services to help you build a trauma-effective work environment, beginning with an assessment and plan.
Start With An Assessment
I’ve created a Trauma Impact Assessment that uses proven instruments, data analysis, and qualitative study to evaluate policies and procedures, leadership engagement, and frequency and acuity of employee exposure to trauma.
You’ll receive a comprehensive report outlining strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats related to Provider Trauma so you can identify what you’re doing well and where you can improve.
Create A Plan
With my Trauma Effectiveness Plan, we will map out long-term strategies for achieving a trauma-effective workplace, as well as short-term wins to create immediate impact. Your Plan will include:
- Defined approaches
- Action Steps
- Available Resources
- Accountabilities specific to your situation.
The Plan also serves as an ongoing resource for measuring progress and periodic revision to ensure your organization continues to build upon its successes.
More custom consulting offerings can also be designed based on your specific needs.
Other consulting engagements include:
- Acute Incident Protocol Development
- Individual and Group Consultations
- Organization-Sponsored Individual Therapy for Affected Professionals
Ready to help your workplace become more effective in managing the impact trauma?
Complete this form: Contact Us
Book an Appointment
|Monday :||8:30AM - 6PM|
|Tuesday :||8:30AM - 6PM|
|Wednesday :||11AM - 7PM|
|Thursday :||8:30AM - 6PM|
|Friday :||8:30AM - 4PM|
|Saturday / Sunday :||Closed|